Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

Triple Music Monday!!! (and quiz!)

Hey guys :)

To compensate for my loooong absence, I will be giving you three songs today. Yay! So without further ado:

Wherever You Will Go by The Calling -- I adore this song with all my heart. There really is nothing else to say. I just absolutely love it.



Defying Gravity from the musical "Wicked!". My favourite song from my favourite musical. What's not to love?


And lastly, Summercat by Billie the Vision and the Dancers -- this has been in my head for a week. Catchy. Very catchy. You have been warned!




And if you want some extra fun:


The Dreaming Anastasia quiz! Approved by author Joy Preble. If you've read the book, do it! You know you want to...

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the first and third songs, but I LOVE Defying Gravity!!

    I took the quiz, but I failed it. ;)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wicked is the most amazing musical ever. I've seen it twice (and counting...) and it was just wow. I love how Gregory Maguire takes a flat, stereotypical character from a well known story and then twists everything entirely, yet it's still believable. I don't know how that dude does it. It's spellbinding. I am so jealous.

      Hope you're having fun on your trip! :)

      ~ H x

      Delete