Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Writing Wednesday - Postponed

Okay guys, I'll give you the short version. Internet on laptop unavailable, and blogger app on phone too irritating to write long posts on due to teeny keyboard. Therefore, it is with great sadness that I am postponing writing Wednesday.

However, I just have to give you this news:

To all The Mediator series by Meg Cabot fans, breaking news, THERE WILL BE A BOOK 7!!! I found out just yesterday (it's on the Facebook fan page for the book, and if anyone knows goodreads.com, there are links on Asqa's review of Twilight, book 6. That's where I found out!!! Major squeal!!!) and had a metaphorical epiphany I was so psyched!

I'll talk more in a specific BOOK TALK, but for now, I'll just say that this is the book that made me fall in love with reading, and I have been waiting for this news since I was 11!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MEG CABOT!

Bye all! I'll miss you in the brief periods I'm able to think about anything BUT how there's going to be ANOTHER MEDIATOR BOOK, baby! Toodles x



No comments:

Post a Comment